Amphibian welcomes script submissions from
March 1 through June 30 of each year.
should fit the following criteria:
- small cast (5 or fewer)
- author is a member of the
- only one script per author per year
To submit a script:
- Send a hard copy of the first 20 pages of the script, along with a title page, character
breakdown, production history (if any) and a playwright bio.
- Script pages should be numbered.
- Electronic submissions will not be accepted in the preliminary round.
- Mail to:
Amphibian Stage Productions
Attn: Literary Department
120 South Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76104
What to expect:
- All submissions will be read by a minimum of two readers.
- All submissions will receive a response no later than October 1 of the year it was submitted.
- Please do not follow up before October 1.